Unfortunately a number of Summer Programme teachers / tutors have still not received payment for their work over the summer months. If you are one of those affected or know anyone that has been affected follow the steps below asap.
- Did you send paperwork by registered post? Check the delivery status on AnPost.ie using the tracking reference number on your receipt.
- Have your PPS # to hand.
- Phone the Summer Programme admin team in Athlone on 090 648 3600
- Get the name of the person you speak with and follow up that conversation with an email confirming the info they give you. The e-address to use is firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the coming weeks we will be sharing our thoughts on the 2023 programme with Minister Madigan, so please do let us know if you’ve encountered delays with your payments and what steps you’ve taken to help remedy the situation and what responses from the Dept you received, if any.
- Our email address is Support@JulyProvision.com use the subject description of “Payment Issues”
- You can review details of this years payment rates on the Summer Programme 2023 info page.