July Provision 1st class secondary school 14y

Westmeath Parents place your postings here.
Margaret

July Provision 1st class secondary school 14y

Unread post

Hello. We are looking for a teacher to complete July Provision with our son. He is in 1st class in secondary school, mainstream. High funcion. We are based in Mullingar town. We need help with English subject. Please PM, if you interested or ph [Mod Note: Mobile # removed. Please share contact details by Private Message or email through the notice board]. Thanks.
Eamonn

Re: July Provision 1st class secondary school 14y

Unread post

Hello Margaret,
I am a recently retired teacher of English, living in Tullamore. I used to teach in CNC Kilcormac, Co. Offaly. I am interested in providing July Provision for your son. I have retained my registration with the Teaching Council and completed the required garda vetting. I'm particularly interested in teaching English (which I taught to small classes which had special needs and to large, honours Leaving Cert classes). In addition I've spent many summers teaching English as a foreign language to children and adults. Mullingar is a 40 minute drive but that is manageable and I will be available as soon as state exam supervision finishes (for me) on 19th June. If you are interested please let me know and we can discuss what work might be done with your son over the course of July. You can ring me on [Mod note: Mobile number removed. Please share contact details by private message or email through the system] if you like - if the number doesn't get edited out.
Kind regards,
Eamonn O'Toole

Return to “Westmeath Parents”

• Information